We’re seeking a motivated individual to join our growing team as an Administrative Assistant.
The Administrative Assistant will work with all members of the team and will interact directly with high-net-worth clients on an everyday basis to ensure a positive and satisfying client experience.
The ideal candidate is one that is thorough in their work, operates with close attention to detail, has strong communication, organization, time management, and problem-solving skills, and is driven to develop and grow in their role.
If an offer is extended, the candidate must agree to a background check, fingerprinting, and sign a confidentiality agreement.
Salary & Bonus:
Based on experience and performance.
Fully-paid platinum-level health insurance, generous paid time off, retirement plan with 3% match, continuing education allowance, quarterly performance bonus, the opportunity for long-term career growth and company ownership.
Founder & Managing Director.
- Maintains Managing Director and supporting staff’s schedules by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel;
- Responsible for interacting with clients on an everyday basis by answering phones, emails and coordinating face-to-face meetings in the utmost respectful and professional manner;
- Welcomes guests into the office and answering/directing inquiries as needed;
- Works with supporting staff to print and prepare client presentations, marketing collateral and other vital materials for client-related meetings;
- Creates, maintains, and archives documents in an organized filing system;
- Compiles contact database to ensure contacts are accurate and up to date;
- Completes special projects as assigned;
- Maintains confidentiality, trust, and support at all times.
- BS/BA preferred;
- Previous work experience in a similar role as an Administrative Assistant is required, minimum of 3 years;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills to interact with external clients;
- Detail-oriented and resourceful with excellent organizational and project management skills;
- Exceptional ability to multitask with a strong sense of urgency and prioritize competing deadlines;
- Outstanding communication and listening skills;
- A general knowledge base of basic finance and investment principals is a plus;
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office – Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint;
- Strong internal moral compass and commitment to ethical behavior;
- Proactive and creative problem-solving abilities;
- Passion for working and learning independently.
We believe that personal relationships are our greatest wealth. We acknowledge and honor the fundamental value and dignity of all individuals. We commit ourselves to create and maintain an environment that respects diverse traditions, heritages, and experiences.
Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. The application process will be ongoing until the position is filled.